THE ESPOSTO STORY STARTS
Villa Esposto pays tribute to the many Italians who have played such a pivotal role in South Africa. It pays particular homage to Louis Theodore Esposto who arrived from Italy in 1914 and the Italians who built the water canal that today is a vital “fountain of life” in this arid wine growing region of the Western Cape.
The Cape Blend contains a blend between a Cabernet Sauvignon, a Merlot and Shiraz and consists of bright red fruits with a touch of spice and firm tannin.For this dry red wines prominent and full taste to enhance, we allow it to age to perfection for about 7 to 8 years in our oak barrels.
FIND OUR WINE
Here you can buy bottles of the famous and delicious Villa Esposto Wine
Find out where you can purchase the gracious wine at a local retailer now.
See at which restaurant you can drink our luxurious Villa Esposto wine.
JOIN OUR WINE CLUB
Benefits and requirements:
- No membership fees!
- Free delivery on orders of 24 bottles or more.
- 10% discount on any case of 6 wines and more.
- Qualify for 15% discount on the wines in your birthday month.
- Access to special releases and old vintages.
- Minimum purchase of 24 bottles of Villa Esposto wine per year required in order to maintain your wine club membership.